
Life - Its a very strange word.... It brings a smile to everyone's face.... No matter how hard it has been, it still holds some of the best moments.... Like its said "Life has its own up's n down's", but it still continues to flow like a river flowing through every hurdle to reach its destination... OCEAN!!!!!!!
I've always been tempted to ask.... What is life??? Why is it so important??? What makes it irresistible?? Every person describes life differently... For me it has been a roller coaster ride... It has had those WOW moments straight from some Bollywood movie and then it has had its own share of drama... I always felt it lacked something, as if i missed things or messed up things but now when i look back it feels as if everything was perfectly planned, all the mistakes i made all the lessons I've learnt, as if they were meant to be so that i could grow in wisdom... And all of it has been worth it!!!!!!
I stayed away from Home for sometime, was my dad's princess back then but all these yrs trying to live my life on my terms I've explored a different life. Initially my life was all about Family, Friends, Love, Sacrifice all the melodramatic words from some Karan Johar's movie.... But after staying alone in this harsh world i discovered new words like Practicality, Manipulation, Misunderstandings, Competition, Lust and worst of all MONEY!!!!!! Its so strange for some people life revolves around such words and these things easily replace the Famliy and Friends part. But then there are those who live for others, their only motive is to serve others in life. I've gradually learnt to strike a balance between the two extreme aspects of the coin and most important lesson for me was to learn to love myself... For me life is all about Enjoying yourself, doing what your Heart wants and not what your Mind wants.... Its a one time opportunity to become the Hero of your superhit movie, don't miss it for the world.... To Sum up in one line :
ITS ALL ABOUT LOVING YOURSELF!!!!!!!
life is BEAUTIFUL ...
ReplyDelete